About Positive Paths
At Positive Paths, we’re dedicated to empowering women and their families in Phoenix’s East Valley. Our mission is clear: Positive Paths exists to support East Valley women in need by providing a life-bridge to economic stability, personal growth, and professional achievement. But we can’t do this alone. We need your help to continue our vital work. Your donations make a significant difference.
We are in the process of hiring a part-time Executive Director, who will then provide leadership for hiring a part-time Coordinator. Interested applicants for the Executive Director position should review the job description and then submit:
- A cover letter to express their interest and describe their fit for the job described in the attached job description
- A resume that outlines their experience, education, and skills
- At least one written letter of reference and support
- A list of names, title/organization, email address(es), and phone numbers for at least 3 additional references
Other key bits of information include:
- This is a part-time position working 20-30 hours per week, to be negotiated
- The hourly rate will be between $25-29, depending on experience, and may increase over time with successful completion of goals
- The position does not include benefits
- The number of hours to be worked in the office and at home is flexible and can be discussed
Applicants should submit their materials ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions can also be sent to the same email address and we’ll have the appropriate person respond ASAP.
Our Impact on Local Women
Received College ddd& Mentoring
Attendees for Mentoring & Professional Development Events
Received Business Clothing & Accessories
Building Life Bridges for Women
We support East Valley women by providing a life bridge to economic stability, personal growth, and professional achievement.
Scholarship & Mentoring Program
The Positive Paths Scholarship and Mentoring Program helps improve college completion for women, contributes to the growing demand for highly educated workers, and reduces public benefits spending.
Professional Development Activities
We assist women in acquiring a professional image that is appropriate for their career field, including business clothing, resume writing, time management, financial tools, decision-making skills, etc.
Positive Paths offers a number of fundraising events during the year, check out the calendar to stay in the loop.
Our most recent scholars impacted by Positive Paths.
Associates, Information Technology, Chandler-Gilbert Community College
Bachelor's Degree & Master's Degree in Higher Education, Arizona State University